SOLIDWORKS Pipe and Tube Routing Training
Duration: 2.0 Day/s
Prerequisites: SOLIDWORKS Essentials, SOLIDWORKS Assembly Modeling
The SOLIDWORKS Pipe and Tube Routing course explains how to create, edit and manage pipe and tube routes, from the critical routing components and their design requirements to the sub-assemblies that contain the routes.
- Lesson 1: Fundamentals of Routing
- Lesson 2: Piping Routes
- Lesson 3: Piping Fittings
- Lesson 4: Tubing Routes
- Lesson 5: Piping and Tubing Changes
- Lesson 6: Creating Routing Components
- Lesson 7: Using P&ID Files
- Lesson 8: Electrical Ducting, Cable Tray, and HVAC Routes
- Lesson 9: Piping Skids
- Lesson 10: Using SOLIDWORKS Content
What others are saying
This is a very good learning.