SOLIDWORKS PCB For Beginners Training
Duration: 2.0 Day/s
Prerequisites: Electrical & Electronics design basic knowledge, circuit design experience with windows environment.
Teaches you the basics of SOLIDWORKS PCB design automation software to create PCB project from 2d schematic to PCB layout and how to. Students will be able to acquire literacy in using SOLIDWORKS PCB to build their first PCB project.
- Lesson 1:Introduction to Solidworks PCB
- Lesson 2: Solidworks PCB User Interface
- Lesson 3: Creating PCB project
- Lesson 4: Creating Schematic Circuit
- Lesson 5: DRC & Compilation
- Lesson 6: Updating Schematic to PCB editor
- Lesson 7: PCB editor
- Lesson 8: Routing
- Lesson 9: 3D model placement
- Lesson 10: Introduction to SWPCB Connector
- Gerber output generation