If you’ve experienced an error with your Ultimaker S5, Ultimaker 3 or Ultimaker 3 Extended we may ask for the log files from your printer as part of the troubleshooting process to help determine whether the issue may be a read error, firmware related, or hardware related.
In the event that our tech support team has requested your log files, here is how you retrieve them. You will need to be at your printer, and a USB pen drive.
- Insert USB Stick into port.
- Select “System” on the interface.
3. Select “Maintenance” on the interface
4. Select “Diagnostics” on the interface.
5. Scroll and select “Dump logs to USB” on the interface
Send your log files to email@example.com, quote your machine serial number for our troubleshooting.