About the Event
Are you adopting I4.0 with your current business plan? If not, are you like many big and small companies that are still grappling with the concept of industry 4.0? EDB had recently launched SSIRI to help companies measure their readiness for industry 4.0. Come and future proof your business by understanding the interlinked concepts and technologies and leverage on industry 4.0 to maximise the potential benefits. Be the initiator.
- Registration and Reception
- Opening Remarks by Conference Chairman, Mr Wong Keat Tze, Executive Director, ATE
- Manufacturing is on the brink of new age powered by Industry 4.0: Navigating the industry 4.0 digital transformation
- A look at EDB’s Diagnostic Tool, Singapore Smart Industry Readiness Index
- Utilizing LEAD framework to sustain competitive advantage in manufacturing world powered by Industry 4.0
- Plenary Session 1: Navigating SSIRI: Process Building Block
- The Important of end to end engineering value chain
- An overview of Process Building Block
- Review of Integrated Product Lifecycle Dimension
- Break Time
- Plenary Session 2: Navigating SSIRI: Technology Building Block, Daniel, RACE
- Understanding The use of robotics
- An overview of Technology Building Block
- Review of Shop Floor Automation Dimension
- Singapore Case Study – Who has already done it? The pioneers.
- Where do we go from here?
- Q&A Session
- Survey – Tell us what you think!
February 2, 2018 (Friday)
11.30am – 4.30pm (registration starts at 11.30am)
Devan Nair Institute for Employment and Employability Singapore
80 Jurong East Street 21, Hall 2, S(609607)