APPLICATION ENGINEER - SINGAPORE
INTEGRITY. RESPECT . QUALITY . INNOVATION
If you believe in these values, come join us!
What the job is all about...
The mission of the team is to empower local engineers and companies to meet engineering challenges through effective use of world-class advanced 3D technologies.
We provide the solutions, training and implementation services to the customer.
As part of our growth plans, we are expanding to support Singapore, Penang, Kuala Lumpur and Johor.
We are looking for young, energetic and enthusiastic technical personnel who aspire to develop their engineering career in application 3D software industry. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to acquire core competencies in one of the world’s leading 3D technologies. As an Application engineer, (depending on assignment scope by technical manager) you will need to provide post-sales activities in area of training, support and projects, or pre-sales activities in the area of conducting seminars, demonstrations and events. You will collaborate and work together with Sales team to create compelling solution proposal to help companies meet their engineering challenges.
You will have the opportunity to represent a well-recognized CAD/CAM product, supported by a dynamic management team and get professionally certified in one of the world’s leading Engineering software.
Primary Job Function
- Be proficient in Mechanical (CAD/CAM) software applications
- Troubleshoot, analyse and solve support incident reported.
- Work together with a regional support team to ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Track support tickets to ensure prompt closure utilizing available resources.
- Provide software support & training for well-known engineering software.
- Provide effective technical presentation and demonstration of our solutions in different industries
- The domain of expertise is not limited to Mechanical Engineering but may cover a broad scope of product development life cycle.
- Uncover in-depth customer needs to translate into sales opportunities for the account manager to close.
- Maintain and continuously update and upgrade technical understanding and application of company’s products.
- Evaluate existing programs for continuous improvement
- A Degree / Diploma / Certificate in any IT and Engineering fields
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Eager and motivated to make a difference to the community
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate in English is important
- High integrity and respect for others
- Training will be provided
Why Join Advanced Technology Enterprise?
We are recognized as a leading-edge CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM technology solution provider to the engineering community. Our solution partners are global leaders in their technology products such as SolidWorks, SolidCAM, Altair and many more. Our mission is to empower companies to compete more effectively through the use of world-class engineering solutions.
As part of ATE, you will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders, learn from the best in their field, and enjoy the support of a dynamic, forward-thinking management team. We have a high investment rate in our staff, and we strive to provide a platform for our team to grow professionally and financially.
On top of that, you get to work with a highly dynamic list of clients in all the major industry verticals. Small or big, we aim to serve them with the best we can offer, giving our team members the opportunity to change the world, one client at a time.