CreateSections is used to automate the creation of multiple sections, and to cut, in addition to surface and solid geometries, wireframes, planes, axes, and assembly components.
- Automating the creation of plans
- Automating the creation of sections
- Selection of entities to be cut:
- 2D or 3D sketch curves
- Complete 2D or 3D sketches
- Surface or solid body edges
- Surface or solid body faces
- Solid or surface bodies
- Parts or assemblies components
- Planes and axes
- Selecting the method for cutting planes:
- Selection of existing planes and / or planar faces
- Creating a linear pattern
- Creating skeleton curve driven pattern
- CreateSections allows to fill a lot of functional gaps when we want to cut a 3D model by plans: cut through multiple planes, cut entire assemblies, cut wireframes, etc.
- Without CreateSections, the user can save time by avoid doing repetitive tasks, cumbersome manipulations and laborious selections.