CreatePoints is used to automatically generate points along contiguous curves or on adjacent surfaces.
Different point distribution methods are offered to the user.
This utility works in the part environment and gives the possibility to export the generated points in a text or Excel file
- Creating 2D or 3D sketch points along contiguous curves
- Setting spacing and ration between points
- Starting and ending dimension along the curve
- Creation distributed points according to isoparametrics of a face
- Creation of distributed points according to a grid projected onto a series of surfaces
- Automatic calculation of the maximum number of points according to the pitch
- Exporting point coordinates to a text or Excel file
- CreatePoints automatically and quickly creates sketch points on curves or on surfaces.
- These points can then be reused to create new curves, new surfaces, improve and simplify existing geometries, or export coordinates to other applications.