ColorCharts allows you to apply colors to SOLIDWORKS entities (Body, faces, features, parts, assemblies, etc.) from industrial standard color charts or customized color charts.
- Apply colors to SOLIDWORKS entities from a color chart.
- Selection of colors from industrial standard color chart:
- Pantone color chart
- RAL color chart
- Possibility to add its own color charts and colors.
- In some industries the concept of color is very important and must meet specific standards. These colors all correspond to a very specific codification based on the combination of the three basic colors red, green and blue.
- ColorChart makes it possible to select colors in the Pantone, RAL and RGB colors with the possibility of modifying them and adding custom colors from an XML file.