AssemblyBoard automatically creates a graphical BOM of assembly components. The components to be extracted are selected from a SOLIDWORKS BOM. For each component, a 3D view is created and the properties selected from the BOM are displayed.
- Components and properties selection from a SOLIDWORKS BOM
- Automatically create a drawing view for each of the components of the BOM
- Possibility of adding as header the view of the general assembly
- Automatic calculation of the scale of each view according to the size of the component and the layout
- Choice and parameterization of layout and views orientation
- Choice of properties to extract according to the BOM
- Automatically create drawing sheets
- The use of AssemblyBoard enables better communication by providing, in addition to the usual properties, a graphical overview of the components of the assembly.
- Communicating with the image means communicating more effectively.