DriveAssembly allows you to control assembly dimensions to analyze components movements or simply to drive dimensions in a part or a sketch. By controlling the variation of a dimension, you can automatically calculate other resulting dimensions, point’s trajectories, volume envelopes and interference. You just need to select dimensions, set the start and finish values and choose the calculation step.
- Selection of one or more driving dimensions
- Starting Value
- Finishing Value
- Calculation step
- Creating a driven dimensions table
- Text or Excel format
- Creating Path Curves (from vertex)
- Interference calculation of a set of components at each step
- Creating intermediate components positions
- Creating the envelope of a set of components
- Animation from any part or assembly dimensions.
- Creating driven dimensions values tables, Path curves and Interference detection at each calculation step.
- Creation of intermediate positions at each calculation step.