A big thank you to all our customers who have attended our ATE SOLIDWORKS 2016 Innovation day. It was a very eventful day that not only featured the latest technologies like additive and subtractive manufacturing in our breakout tracks, our annual SOLIDWORKS design competition race were also fiercely contested. We were also able to run SOLIDWORKS 2016 enhancement demo that showcase the new tools, and process performance enhancements that can help designers to focus more on design and as well as helping them to make their design faster and easier.
In Case You Missed It!
Event Video Highlights
Below is the summary list of event highlights that include our favourite top 8 SOLIDWORKS enhancements.
- Additive manufacturing breakout track showcase the latest trend in 3D printing, the knowhow of 3D printing technologies, the application of 3D printing and the future potential of 3D printing technologies.
- Subtractive manufacturing breakout track showcase the challenge in cutting tough materials and the application and benefits of using SolidCAM iMachining Technology.
- SOLIDWORKS enhancement highlights:
- Design Mania Time Race is race that pit the skill of SOLIDWORKS user on how well they can complete part modelling challenge pose by ATE Technical Team. The user with the fastest time walks away as a winner.
- Pre-Innovation Day Design Competition is a design contest that challenge the creativity of the SOLIDWORKS community to come out with a design solution to solve their daily live challenges.
For More Information